Have you ever mistakenly formatted your USB flash drive?
Need not panic!!! Formatting of USB drive is quite common nowadays. More often people more or less format their data storage drives by mistake or to make it free for storing new data. However, sometimes they lose important files or folders from the USB drive. If you have also lost valuable data due to formatting of your USB flash drive and now thinking about how to recover lost files and folders from the USB drive on Macintosh computer, then here is the best possible way to resolve all your worries. With the help of USB Recovery Mac tool, you can easily recover deleted files from USB drive in just few minutes.
Besides formatting, there are numerous factors which results in loss of important files from USB stick. Some of the most common data loss scenarios are listed below.
- Most of the users prefer USB stick or pen drives to transfer data from one system to another. While transferring files among Mac computer and USB drive, if your system restarts due to power fluctuation, then there is probability of data loss. Click on this link to know about USB recovery on MacBook Air: http://www.usbrecoverymac.com/macbook-air.html
- Sometimes, due to sudden removal of USB flash drive when connected to Mac PC. There might be the chances of severe virus or malware attack are makes the flash drive inaccessible causing data loss.
- Accidental deletion of precious files while trying to remove some unwanted stuff or using "Delete" button to remove USB drive data, thinking that it can be later restored from Trash bin, are another reasons for losing valuable data from USB drive. Refer this page to know more about data loss scenarios over USB flash drive. To be on the safer side, it is recommended to take a regular backup of all your important files and folders.
No matter how you lose your important files, thsi Mac USB Recovery software will help you to restore all your lost or deleted files. Since there is no built-in tool provided with the Mac OS X to retrieve lost or deleted files, you need to use efficient USB Recovery Mac tool. This tool scans the entire drive from where the files are lost or deleted and recovers them with the aid of unique file signatures.
What makes USB Recovery Mac a special tool?
- USB Recovery Mac can recover USB drive data on Mac supported HFSX, HFS+, FAT16, and FAT32 formatted drives
- It supports USB drive recovery on Mac OS X including Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, etc.
- Sorts the recovered files on the basis of file name, file type, extension, size and date of creation
- USB Recovery Mac facilitates to save the recovery session to evade rescanning of storage drive
- Instantly perform Transcend USB Recovery and restore all major brands of USB drive
- Mac USB drive recovery tool is capable of recovering more than 300 types of file formats from USB stick
A new version of USB Recovery Mac software has been launched, which is capable to recover entire data from formatted USB drive on Mac computer. To know more about recovery process, use this link: http://www.usbrecoverymac.com/formatted.html.
USB Recovery Mac is recently updated with some additional features to recover lost files from flash drive. If you lost important data from USB drive, employ this tool and recover them instantly. For more help, use this link: www.usbrecoverymac.com/lost-files-from-flash-drive.html.
Now, you can use USB Recovery Mac utility for various brands of memory sticks, especially to restore data from Transcend SDXC, SDHC, SD cards because the software is updated to a newer version with lots of new features and with more advanced scanning algorithms. USB Recovery Mac is an appropriate tool to retrieve information from Transcend memory cards in very less span of time. If any of your data has been deleted or lost from Transcend SDHC memory card, you can easily discover them by using this advance application.
Few simple steps to carry out USB recovery on Mac systems
Step 1: Download and Install USB Recovery Mac tool on your computer and open its main screen as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the USB drive from the list of logical drives as shown in the figure 2.
Figure 2: Select USB Drive
Step 3: Finally, you will get the list of restored files as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Recovered Files